SportsEngine Registration: Colorado Hockey Hub

Travel Permits 2023-24 - US Travel Only


CAHA Travel Permit for United States Travel Only

You must be registered with SportNgin to process a travel permit. Click on 'Become a Member' on left side of top bar.

Teams are required to have a travel permit for all out of state travel (with the exception of the Rocky Mountain District Playoff Tournament and USAH Nationals). This includes tournaments, league games, and non-league games.

You must complete all required fields. Incomplete travel permits will not be processed.

You will need the following information to complete the travel permit:
Team Information - Association, Division, Level, Team Name, Team ID number (found on your 1-T roster)
Team Manager - Name, email, phone number. The manager must be on the roster in order for the permit to be approved.
Coach - Name, email, phone number
Tournament Information - Name, City, State, Tournament Director, Sanction Number, Website
League Games - League Name, Travel Dates, City, State  
Non-League Games - Travel Dates, City, State, Teams Playing

In answer to a frequently asked question - please enter yourself in answer to "who are you registering?"

Questions: Contact Anda Craven, or Stacey Zis, .